Monday, October 20, 2008

Stuck

Boy3 is stuck between being a baby and a "big boy". He's not sure where he stands on the matter. One day he's perfectly content doing many things on his own, the next he is absolutely not capable of doing all the things he previously did just fine. His new thing is getting up...funny thing is that he learned to sit him self up around 8 or 9 months. Now he insists he flat out cannot do it. He has called (er cried) me into his room 4 times now tonight...I stomp in to hear him go "cuuupppp" with his little arm stretched out trying to reach his sippy cup. You would think he's paralyzed as the cup is just sitting 6 inches from his hand on his bookshelf by his bed, surely something is wrong was to why he CANNOT reach that cup. But nope he's just 2 and he's confused. Poor kid is also sick yet again. Someone recently told me her son had a similar type of thing when he was little... sick a lot asthma etc etc, til they got rid of their pets. We got the cats when he was 6 weeks old...I am hoping it's not them but something is and I have got to figure it out. But I am not sure how to go about that. Looking like a trip to walk-ins is in store for us in the morning so I will talk to the doc about it then. He's not feverish or any of that in fact **knock on wood** he never is, it's always the same...slight runny nose, cough, wheezing. Wheezing hasn't started just yet too bad but his cough and poor little voice sound awful.
THE man left for TX today...our Anniversary. Yeah we suck at those, hence me not starting this post about it. Darnit. Right he left for TX and boy3 is NOT happy about this at all, he's been crying for Daddy on and off since he left. :(

2 comments:

Kim said...

Our anniversary is this week too -- hope you had a happy one. It was a nice surprise running into you today!

Kim said...

I asked Briana one day how she knew you, as that's how I found your blog. It really is a small world. I don't even remember how I found Briana's, but she and I grew up less than 10 minutes from each other and know a lot of the same people, but never met each other!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed