Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blasted computer

I shouldn't even complain about the thing because 1- I didn't pay for it and 2- I can't pay for a new one right now and 3- if it were to break I would be s-c-r-e-w-e-d BIG time as my work depends on it. But it is not made for this type of stuff...large picture files and large peices of software. So it's slow, slow sloooowwww. It's driving me nuts. Now I should say it's not sluggish all the time but after a days work it starts getting a wee bit sleepy.

And brrr is it cold outside! Seriously on Monday when we bummed around town being out and about I had no clue it was going to be SO cold and I am not sure that it's warmed up, it seems down right freezing out there! I am just shivering even thinking about it. I am totally ready for the cooler weather though so bring it on....well not ALL of it because I really actually can't stand COLD weather but I can handle cool :)

Boy1 is skipping school tomorrow....and his teacher knows this so it's all good. They have like a 2 1/2 hour day or some thing ridiculous. And really I do not feel like getting up at the ass crack of dawn just to get up him haul him to school just to have him sit there for 2 hours and then come home. SO we are opting to stay home and sleep in all the way to 6:30, we're such rebels, I tell ya.

1 comment:

Angie Morris said...

Ya I would do the same with Steph had I not have to take RJ anyways........these half days sucks big time!

Hope you figure the computer issue out :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed