Have been spending a lot of quality time with the kids lately. It's so nice of them to come over and entertain them for so many, many hours while I pretend I am doing very important emailing and photo editing, or by some freak chance actual productive house work. In fact Nanny Wii, decided to stay a little longer tonight than normal becuase she knows that I really am just not feeling like doing the bedtime/clean up routine just yet. What's really neat is that they are now able to occupy Gbabes for longer periods of time, heck almost the entire day! I think he just might be bilingual by the end of this month. Really they offer such nice services yet the Mommy Guilt for using them so frequently is hovering around here somewhere.
**I will note that Nanny Wii and/or Uncle TV do not ever watch them overnight and they never watch them unsupervised ie I don't leave them home alone with them. I just don't think I can trust either one of the two very well. And I will say we do, some weeks try to limit the amount of time our rugrats spend with the ever so gracious family members...this week, er month just hasn't been one of them.
1 comment:
hahaha that's hilarious! Uncle tv does a lot of babysitting for me too. I feel bad about it from time to time, but that time is crucial to get things done or just get a few minutes to myself. We all do it!
Post a Comment