Now would be the time for me to dig up some old photos from our wedding...but the lazy part of me just really cannot bring my self to truck downstairs, drag out the album, pick out a few picks, scan them, make them look right, and then post them here. I could do that but instead I will let you visualize it all by yourself :)
Trust me it was a perfect day. It was a beautiful fall day, sunny not too hot, not too cold. It was p-e-r-f-e-c-t. As I have previously said we got married at my grandparents farm (Lilac Hill). They got things all spiffied up for us and rented chairs, tables, a tent etc just for us. We got more compliments on our wedding, it was decently sized for a "back yard" wedding. We had about 100-125 guests, it was simple and really it was exactly what I wanted...it really was. It seems like everyone pitched in to help make it happen and to help make it perfect. A friend of THE man's mother did our cake for us (which I was told was fab...I never actually got a chance to try it past us cutting it) a friend of mine worked for a food company and helped us get most of the food. My mom and I picked out my flowers and my bridesmaids and I made them the night before (fresh flowers thank you :) ) It was all planned in less than 4 months, and it was perfect. I was nervous and THE man cried, which made me cry and my mom thought I was going to skip out on the vows...but I just needed a moment to catch my breath so I wouldn't start sobbing hehe. Anyway I could go on and on all day about the little things I remember from the day but I won't. I really can't believe it's been 7 years...I really am a lucky girl. We have something good here, we really do.
3 comments:
Congrats on your anniversary! I can't wait until we reach ours!
You guys do have a good thing going, look at what you have, your health, your family, a job, security. And most of all love!
Hope you guys had an awesome day....now you have to pull out pics because I want to see!!!
Ditto on those pics;) Congrats!
Post a Comment