Thursday, October 30, 2008

So NOT cool

As previously mentioned I allowed Boy1 to "skip" school today as they only have a 2 hour day. Well I seriously thought we would all sleep in til at least 7. Typically I am dragging Boy1 out of the bed at 6:30 to get dressed and eat and leave by 7. However today when no one had school, no one had to leave at 7 to get to school by 7:15....Boy3 woke up at 6:10 and Boy1 and Boy2 were up at 6:20 trying to quietly play in Boy1's room in THE DARK!? It's dark for crying out loud there is a rule somewhere that says children are not allowed to wake up before the sun is showing....I am positive of this. I come stomping up stairs and point them both back into bed and remind them that it's still dark (my argument for not getting up) and that he is staying home from school so I (er...we) get to sleep in...Boy1 says to me "well I just wanted to stay home so I could spend time with you" ugh he had to go and be sweet darn kid. I still didn't buy it and told him to get in bed and that PART of the reason he was staying home was so that *we* could sleep in. Geesh!?

1 comment:

McAngie said...

Oops, he just wanted to spend time with you, Mommmmyyy!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed