Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blasted Rain

So Camping is O-U-T. Goshdarnittohell. Seriously I am NOT a happy camper...hardy har, right? So scratch camping and hello hotel. We are gonna head out for Huntsville, Alabamer in a bit. My first thought was Huntsville?, uh no thank you...but the space center is there and there are a few state parks around the area plus the boys are just happy with the hotel pool...and of course the dry comfy bed is a nice selling point. We'll be back Thursday at some point.

3 comments:

Angie Morris said...

Have a good time chickee!

Tara said...

Hi! Your family is so cute! We are in Utah still and doing good. It's not like TN though...I had fun with you guys! Hey, I still have the plaid baby outfit if you'd like me to mail it to you. It's good to hear from you! TTYL

The Todd's said...

I'm sorry your camping trip got canceled, but just getting away is always fun! Have a great trip!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed