Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Scary Voice

Gosh darnit....the kids just envoked the scary voice. Seriously I really wish they wouldn't have done that because I really feel like crud afterward and then have to sulk back and apologize but add in why I totally lost it. Which tonight was because Boy1 was shoving Boy2's head under water and Boy2 was trying to hit Boy1 (which is why Boy1 was trying to douse him), so they got it an almost then. Instead they got immediatly out and were told to brush teeth...so what did they think was a good idea? To use the tooth brush as a sword and the bed knobs from Boy1's bed as something to punch with. SERIOUSLY, wth were they thinking!? Either way I hate the scary voice, fortunately it stays in check most of the time.

1 comment:

The Foley 5 said...

Hummm let's see ... we're on week 2 of fall break over here, soooo Needless to say my scary voice has snuck out ALOT lately! LOL

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed