make it a weekend thing? a recap from the
previous week? (well at least what I have had time to load and "review") Works for me. Let's rock and roll...


After piano lessons...

goofing off while waiting during piano lessons...(and I have to mention that we do take care of Boy2 so please excuse the scrapes, bruises, ketchup, and the chipped tooth...remember it's Boy2 it's pretty typical)

4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! We still haven't made it out to a pumpkin patch, we need to get a move on it I guess?
great pics as always.....now where are mine LOL
Haha, yours are almost done Ms. Impatient ;) They are what I am working on now... a wedding and 5 sessions this week (9 if you count the mini ones this weekend) So a week later is pretty good progress :-D
Boy 1 and Boy 2 look sooo much alike. I need to get with you about having pictures of my crew done!
Post a Comment