Thursday, October 16, 2008

Multi-Tasking

I joke that I am a great multi-tasker, but honestly I am um, not. What I do instead is start one thing, while doing that one thing suddenly think of another thing...stop the first thing just for a sec to move to the next....while doing the 2nd thing think of another thing I need to do, go do it....and on it goes until I stop throw my hands up occasionally yell "what am I doing!?" and march myself back to the original task. Consequently we have many half cleaned rooms here, half done dishes, half folded clothes. And just for giggles toss the kids in umpteen times just to ask for a drink or to talk to me. Needless to say it's a constant battle of trying to "multi-task" For example right now....I am supposed to be responding to emails, while looking at emails I saw a few comment emails so I thought "Oh I will blog...it's quiet I could always spout off some thoughts", also have photoshop open for some pic work, and of course here. Really have you read the books..."If you give a pig a Party"? I think I am noticing a trend here....

2 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

I totally hear ya girl! I'm the SAME way!! Ususally though it's not by personal choice but because I've been distracted by the kids!

Angie Morris said...

One word for you


F O C U S!

LOL

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed