Hope you get all the candy and tricks you hope for! We have been running around all morning and are now home to rest up for the night! THE man will be home in a bit (YAY) from Cali, my mom will be here around 5ish and we are hitting the streets for some treats with the kiddo's. They are unbelievably excited and Boy2 would live in his costume if I would let him, that child is so great about things and makes it so fun with his enthusiasm! Boy1 and Boy3 are also excited so it will be a fun time! After our tot'ing we are rushing home to toss the boys in bed and THE man and I are going out on the town....decked out baby. I will post pics afterward because I am sure it's going to be worth laughing over...had I planned more I would have come up with some cute little couple costume for us to wear but no time. After 30 min at Target and 45 min debating at Party City it has been decided...but I will keep you in suspense hehe. I still need to piece a few more things together but I am super stoked about going out with THE man and some friends!
Happy Halloween, Ya'll!
1 comment:
Well, I'm jealous, a night out on the town. The only place we go together is the liquor store, lol!
Post a Comment