That's apparently what we are listening to all weekend...potentially ALL.WINTER.LONG. Joy...of course not to dismiss the person who is actually having to do the coughing, hacking, and gagging because he (boy3 and boy2 at the moment) I am sure is much more miserable than we are just listening to it. I took them to the mall play area today, I think parents were sanitizing their kids hands double time after we left, shame on me taking my asthmatic child out in public to cough on everyone. Just in case any strangers are reading this and know who boy3 is HE IS NOT SICK and he will NOT make your child sick so stop shooting me (and him) dirty looks. He just can't breath when he gets hot and he needs to cough, get some water, cool down and of course repeat. And boy2 tends to get the same way he however has a little sniffle so he MIGHT get your child sick but I am thinking not...that darn cough will last him a few good weeks at least, but you should be safe from him. Maybe... then again Maybe Not.
We had the boys baseball party tonight....our team was great this season. I loved the parents they loved us...we all loved each other :) Really we did, I wish we could keep them forever and have the same team forever and ever. But alas we will have to break in a new team in next year, Boo. We had our party at CiCi's Pizza, they weren't completely prepared for all of us despite my giving them a warning call 2 weeks ago (ie I booked a "space" for us) but they got everything set up quickly and we had a grand ole time. The boys got trophy's courtesy of L&K Trophy they did a great job again this year and the kids loved them! I will miss our Mets...I am telling you it's just as much for the parents this Tee Ball thing....possibly MORE fun.
Hope everyone has a great weekend, we have a busy one as usual...I am sure you will hear from me at some point, it seems I can't stay away for too long these days.
3 comments:
Poor #3!! I had horrible asthma as a child and was taken to the ER many of times while blue in the face from lack of oxygen, so I can totally relate to him feeling so terrible. Can the docs not put him on a preventative asthma med or is he too young? I remember my mother was so leary about giving it to me and when she finally did it made me all jittery but the asthma attacks were few and far between. I'm thinkng they probebly stopped giving that particular meds to kids because it had horrible side affects but surely there is something they can try on Gav?
Yep he is...he's been on pulmicort and now we have him on singulair to see if that works a little better. He also gets albuterol when he's having a hard time.
Poor Gavin, I feel ya on the coughing and gaggin. Thankfully it hasn't started with Alex yet.
Post a Comment