from Cuteness. When Boy3 was born for some reason I always called him cuteness...ie "hi cuteness" etc. Not sure why it didn't last...maybe cus his tude' ain't so cute. But gosh darn it if his tude isn't ubber cute sometimes. Some cute things from him for today.
When I picked him up from "school" today he grinned huge and ran to me as always but when I picked him up the first thing he said was "I MISS youuu!" in his little sing songy voice he has. not a big surprise really because he's been saying that every time I (or THE man) come back from anywhere, usually when I walk in the door I get a "MOMMY! We MISS you!!!" It's mighty cute, and makes me giggle every time he says it.
Tonight after a phone call he kept picking up the phone off my desk and telling me "I need call somebody" really who does a 2 year old need to call? Silly.
The way he talks and enunciates certain words with his itty bitty little voice is just too darn cute, really it is.
3 comments:
Gman is just adorable, and what's even better he is so tiny his tude sports through that and makes you think he's bigger!
AWe darn now as if I have not been crying enough today here I go again!
So cute! I can't wait to here that!
Post a Comment