Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Something...

I just feel the need to post SOMETHING. Yet I am not exactly sure what. Usually I am just a plethora of ramblings so I am sure that momentarily it will start....just so you are warned.
I have been relatively productive today. The house smells delish, thanks to pumkiny candles via Target. I got the oil changed, verified that the breaks on my 40k 6 month old (to us) van do indeed need to be changed, got the lugnuts loosened so that THE man can do it...mind you all this was BEFORE 8am before Target opened which was exactly why it was done just to kill time until 8am. And apparently after 12 years of driving I am just now convinced that I am too "hard on the brakes" ok got it, I promise to be softer. My bad. yes I just said "my bad".
Boy1 says he had a great, GREAT day at school today but couldn't tell me a single thing that made it great. Oh wait he did say one reason was because he had music class today. So I suggested since he loved music so much maybe he could practice his piano, he didn't think that was a good idea. Boy2 got beat up on the "new" trampoline we have been gifted, just what he needs yet another way for him to get hurt. Great idea Mom and Dad. However seriously it keeps them very entertained. Boy3 had no accidents today, poor kid is just too darn small to take himself to potty on his own so I think that is where the problems are with it. He also is ridiculously cute on his "new" "big" bike, I mean really it's ridiculous how tiny and cute he is up on that thing. It's a real deal bike like the two wheels and training wheels type thing, not a tricycle. AND the kid actually knows how to use the brakes, as in when he goes down hills he applies the brakes (yes softly) to keep himself from speeding up. (I do NOT believe he has learned that from me, hehe). I am really thinking he's extra smart or sumpin'. Boy1 and Boy2 where totally at least 3 1/2 before they even got the concept of riding the "big bike" much less the brake thing...and I think they are extra smart too, so maybe Boy3 is really extra smart? Of course that makes it sound like I think the other 2 are not....hmm...maybe it's a big brother thing that helps him along?
So yeah toldya I would find something to ramble on about...I could continue but really I am probably getting carried away and lost many people several should be paragraphs ago.

1 comment:

Scary Mommy said...

I think "plethora of ramblings" defines blogging pretty well :) My kids can never tell me one thing they did in school!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed