A bit of whack for the numbers but whatever...I can't think of a good topic or story to tell yet feel like doing a bit of rambling...soooo off we go with 16 random thoughts from yours truly.
1. I can't think of anything...
2. I discovered today that there is a chance Zachary CAN actually take golf lessons which he has asked about several times now.
3. The boys are on fall break this week...I am SO happy not to have to get up and be "on the ball" at 6:15 every day.
4. Robert is also off!!!
5. We are going camping at Fall Creek Falls Tues/Wed.
6. There is a 50% chance of rain for Wednesday...fan-freaking-tabulous
7. 5 Captain Morgans girly drinks DOES give me a good little buzz...Yet another reason why I am glad it's fall break and I don't have to get up in the morning...
8. We hung out with the neighbors tonight around the "fire pit" letting the kids ride their bikes and play until 10pm *gasp*....
9. They are now bathed and passed out happily in their beds.
10. Robert thought to record Desperate Housewives tonight and I am so glad for that because I totally would have forgotten....which is why I suck at TV watching!
11. This is some seriously randomness...sorry for that see #7....
12. Next weekend I am shooting a wedding all by myself for the very first time...I am not too nervous, I know I can do it just fine, I am finally starting to find some confidence in my photography...at least a little bit anyway.
13. I cannot believe Zachary will be starting Kindergarten next year, seriously he's almost 5, that's nuts.
14. Gavin started riding a "big" bike this weekend, like the big one with training wheels and brakes. It's so damn cute I cannot hardly stand it.
15. I really dig our 'hood. And it's a good thing since our house price has dropped nearly 10 GRAND since we bought it...lovely.
16. 'tis all she wrote. We are going to the zoo tomorrow with some new friends from our neighborhood....Jakeb's "girlfriend". I am curious to see how he and her are tomorrow hehehe. Plus it will be nice to hang out with them again!
Off to watch my recording!!
No comments:
Post a Comment