Monday, October 27, 2008

Busy Bee

So I really wanted to just post all about our new little golf family we created today full with pictures and all BUT because I have like a bazillion pictures to load of 1-personal stuff and 2-sessions that's just not going to happen because I am beyond behind SOOO instead just invision. 1 T-tiny little golf set for Boy2 that is so flippin adorable it's just not even explainable...like a fo real set for ages 2-5 FLIPPIN.CUTE! Trust me. 1 tiny little set for Boy1 also flippin' adorable but not as small so not quite as cute but darn cute still! And 1 rockin' sweet set for yours truly. My dad has decided that we are all the next Tiger Woods' and has outfitted all 3 of us with golf equipment. Boy2 in the past has expressed lots of interest in playing golf, I have mentioned this to grandpa who must have heard "Boy2 wants to go pro" and has even go so far as to calling around at courses, cute really. So Boy2 got clubs, Boy1 got clubs so he's not left out and moi got clubs so I can join in on the fun. Needless to say my swing ain't a pretty sight and it's been deemed necessary for me to take lesson's. Interesting that will be I am sure. I haven't voiced much interest in golf but whatever I guess I can have a new hobby or sumpin...besides my new purply clubs sure are going to be cute with me swinging them...and of course the semi cute golf shoes I get to sport. Wooooo-weeee I am going to look sharp out there at least right? I mean I did get under par a few times on the Wii it can't be too hard....

On another good note, I posted on my "work" (for some reason it's still hard for me to call it that) blog about my special for fall back in September and it's seriously picked up quite a bit of business which is awesome! I don't know that I was completely prepared though and am feeling a bit swamped...things are getting done ahead though so that's good, which also means I must have been more prepared than I realized. And I am super stoked to see things pick up so much it's seriously awesome to see things fall into place even more that they already have. After years of talking about it and not doing, it's awesome to be finally getting closer to where I want to be with it.

2 comments:

Angie Morris said...

You are doing awesome with your JOB! Now if you dont' get me the rest of my pics soon I might hurt ya though LOL

Rachel said...

Um, I believe you recieved an email about 10pm last night with the rest of you photos, smarty pants....AND for the record I told you 2 weeks and you got 8 days purty good if you ask me ;-). SO bleh!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed