Lots to say tonight I am feeling hopefully I can keep it down...to a minimum, no promises.
Rolling...
1. I just got off the phone with my dad....let's just say my head hurts. I love him but he stresses himself out beyond belief, which in turn stresses me out and everyone else.
2. Boy3 has cried on and off today for THE man...poor little guy misses his daddy.
3. I like my little label system, not exactly clever but it entertains me every darn time I type it. Boy1, Boy2, Boy3, THE man. Cute and again it entertains me at least. :-D
4. I have been so graciously blessed with you know who today...stupid witch. Really I am beginning to feel like Gavin is going to remain the baby forever. Which on one hand I am ok with and on the other I am not. The biggest issue I am having is the whole living in "limbo" thing. I am not comfortable there.
5. I am stopping everyone few numbers to pick back up editing after my batch finishes up so I hope I don't trail off too much because I am distracted...have I mentioned that while I LOVE taking pictures that my least favorite part is editing/proofing. Bleh I a slow and I am guessing not as photoshop educated as I should be. I do ok and I know enough to get by but I imagining that my method can be streamlined much more as I am ridiculously SLOOOOW with it which is just torture for me!
6. The boys are slowly turning in to video game junkies...I am not crazy about this. I am glad it entertains them but I would much rather them be outside playing!
7. That said I believe we are getting boy1 THIS for Christmas. I have played with it a few times at Target and it looks pretty cool.
8. I am trying to figure out about Xmas this year a bit earlier than normal for me...I don't have tons of ideas for them like I normally do but I typically do a bigger thing and then some small stuff. So far Boy1's big is the above, Boy2 a bike, and Boy3 maybe THIS?? Each thing is under a hundred bucks so that's good and the 4 or 5 small things are under 20 (some are under 10) so we should keep it decently moderate this year and limit the ridiculous amounts of JUNK we end up with.
9. I have a friend who can't stand sentences that end in prepositions...consequently I think about it every time I do it but am too lazy to figure out a better wording...lazy ass?
10. I promise one day I will recap the 365's...I am still truckin' along with them, still lots of sleeping pics but some other really good ones too.
11. Almost done with the wedding photos!! (that's what I am working on now...I said 2 weeks and I am about out of time with that deadline!)
12. Tomorrow is my clean day...I hope I can do that our bathrooms really could use a once over.
Ok....I will shut it :) Enjoy your Tuesday evening!
3 comments:
Just spotted two coupons for the Diji and Diji game.
http://search.tennessean.com/sp?aff=2003&show=coupons
Thank you!!! I returned the one I bought and the repurchased it hehe, thanks!
Thank you!!! I returned the one I bought and the repurchased it hehe, thanks!
Post a Comment