That I have been telling Robert for nearly 7 years that I want to go camping with the kids and that tomorrow we will be leaving to do just that and that on Wednesday (day 2 of camping) there is a 70% chance of RAIN. Needless to say I am not happy about this at all. The only days this week that it is supposed to rain are of course Wednesday and Thursday...of course.
The boys are excited...I am excited....except for the rain part.
We hit up the zoo today with some "new" neighborhood friends...we have been trying to get together for a few weeks now and it was nice to finally get to. The kids were cute and well behaved and are now being read to by Bert...who was gifted that duty tonight...I am beat!
Fingers crossed we can manage to get all the things done needed to get out of here tomorrow and hopefully enjoy some of the rain free weather we are promised for tomorrow. We may end up packing up and heading for home in the middle of the night but I hope not. Hopefully our citified bodies can rough-it in the cheapy walmart tent without freezing our rears off or getting drenched. We'll see how it goes. Wish us well.
No comments:
Post a Comment