So yeah sorry for the OMG vent post below....well ok not true I am not sorry. But sorry if it offended anyone and sorry if it left you sitting there rolling your eyes. I just had read the story and pleas of the little boys grandfather and just got so frustrated that people just shrug me off all the time. When it's so serious. But yeah anyway listen or don't it's always your choice but just be educated about the decision you make for their safety. My goal isn't to judge or disapprove it's just to help.
Right so yeah....it's hot in here. My thermostat says 81 degrees. If I sit still and the breeze comes thru it feels great. Too much moving around or angers rising and I am feeling it! It's mid October dangit...where is my cool fall air!!
2 comments:
Ha! Fall in the south is really early summer. I can't wait for the cooler weather!
I hear ya... I think you are helping!! Education is what is needed... if we can learn from others tragic events, then something good comes. :)
Post a Comment