2. Their school has "early bird" dismissal for the little guys--it is optional and we are opting that for the first week. My own little "homemade" phase in period--for us both. That and I am not ready to relinquish him .to.the.bus. He is afterall a baby. Duh.
3. My 4th grader almost pretended to not know us yesterday when we dropped him off at his class for the first day...head down, speedy walk into the door led me to believe I needed to back up 5 feet and whisper "Bye have a good day!"
4. 2nd grade Zman had both his first day of school yesterday and his first day of football practice....big tiring day for him.
5. I now have 4 minutes to finish this post.
6. I am pretty sure I can do it....I am a fast talk...er typer.
7. It's still very hot here.
8. Crud I am stumped!....Agh quick I need a number 9.
9. I have pictures I will share tomorrow from yesterday.
10. I talked item #1 on my list of things to do while the boys are at school...off to a great start!
11. We found a new favorite grocery shopping store on Sunday--stoked about that!
12. We spent too much money at the grocery store on Sunday...not so stoked about that. But by gholly we have food!! And now I must go get the baby...er kindergardener from school.
No comments:
Post a Comment