Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Twelve on Tuesday.

1. I have a lovely summer cold and am being a total baby about it...because it sucks and I am pregnant and having difficulty breathing already with sore ribs and a tight belly. Coughing and snot and a tickley throat make all of that pretty intense and it's just not fun. So I am sick. Wahhhahaha.

2. Little Gavin rode the bus for the first time yesterday. I wasn't ready for him to but he was so I relaxed and let him go and he he stepped off the bus and saw me waiting in the driveway and was all smiles as he ran to me and jumped into my arms to give me kisses. So it was ok obviously.

3. Zachary is struggling getting into football. Poor guy is the smallest on the team which is really funny because for our family he is the biggest and roughest but toss him into the world and he really is a little softy. So finding his "groove" is work for him.

4. *cough*cough*

5. Coughing much like sneezing in pregnancy may or may not result in a sprint to the bathroom. Not cool.

6. Also apparently a rising uterus often can cause inflammation of the area around your ribs. Specifically the right ribs and it hurts and is mighty uncomfortable and did I mention I am 25 weeks which is all exciting and good except that 40 minus 25 is 15 and that's a long time to have sore ribs.

7. I am kinda full of whiny-ness today. Deal with it.

8. I have 3 little items next to me that I need to sew back together....except I don't know where my sewing things are which really I probably do and it would take 10 minutes to fix these things but I keep putting it off. So silly.

9. Kids in school=a pretty clean house. This is very nice.

10. I am on the hunt for a coming home outfit for Mr. Nolan. I have yet to find the "perfect" one. I will though!

11. I need to go jump in the shower so I can at least be clean and coughing when I go eat lunch with the boys before I do some PTA volunteering today....oy.

12. I would say no but I already told the boys I would be there for lunch and I am not a fan of bailing on the kiddo's. So I go. Though if I was feverish or feeling much worse I would have to say no. Ho hum.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed