My cold by the end of the day seems to be slowly going away though mornings are rougher we will see what tomorrow brings.
I did manage to clean out the refrigerator today--which sucks really but I do find it amazing the number of expired items I found in the door. Various condiments of course, despite going thru the items what feels like weeks ago it apparently was more like months. Thus reinforcing my theory that time only speeds up as you get older and possible disappears all together. A clean fridge is amazing in itself especially if you let it get a bit dirty before you clean it...it's all that more "pat yourself on the back'ish" when it's done. So go me and my brand new but just clean, some what empty refrigerator. And that's that for this Friday. The boys are currently at the pool--with Robert of course and I am gearing myself up to make dinner while they bathe play in the pool.
Also in 2 weeks I will be beginning my 3rd trimester, I am sorry what?
No comments:
Post a Comment