Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The question girl.

Somehow I have turned from the person scared to ask questions and worried about looking silly because I didn't know to the person sending 9237 emails verifying that I, in fact, have it correct. I managed to learn that asking and getting it right is much more efficient then not and getting it wrong. So I ask. With 3 boys in school and 3 boys in sports and 1 baby boy on the way my questions seemed to have multiplied. I feel like I am always emailing someone making sure I got it right. Yesterday it was about breakfast snack, the day before that it was about Gavin, this morning it's about football pictures....and as I typed I realized goodness I certainly utilize the "if you need anything just ask" so I ask! I feel like I am waving my hand yelling "wait, WAIT, WAIT...I don't get it...." Either I don't pay attention or am a slow learner...specifically on seemingly simple tasks. I am thinking it's a combination of both. Sigh. Fortunately I have learned to ask. I need to make sure everything is just like it should be and planned ahead and t's are crossed and i's are dotted.....or at least as close to all of that dream world as possible. And as I mentioned yesterday the new baby thing is a little nerve racking. Baby Nolan will be born in a "down season" for schedules and sports and what not so this is good but the idea of keeping up with homework and projects and meetings and appointments and what not along with a newborn is a bit daunting. So I am cracking down on my organizational skills like a mad woman and making sure we got this down pat...creature.of.habit.
On a side note: Nolan has learned that stretching is fun...Rachel thinks Nolan's stretching is not fun, in fact while comical it's down right not nice. The odd sensation of someone pushing on your stomach from the inside makes standing and having conversations with various people distracting (as if I need more distractions when speaking). And also I sat with my purse over my stomach at the PTA meeting last night so as not to freak out the people sitting next to me...Be still baby! He isn't a crazy mover so much really it's just more that he moves.all.day.long. But I am sure it's because he's a totally chill laid back baby....definitely.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed