Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Twelve on Tuesday.

1. Gavin is home sick from school again. He's the perkiest sick person ever....except wait no he isn't. Basically he has a cold and is milking it. He will be at school tomorrow.

2. Nolan's room got painted this weekend and I am super stoked!

3. The crib says it's "on the truck for delivery" so it should be here today. Yay :)

4. My big plan of projects isn't going exactly as...uh I envisioned. Thank you cold and laziness.

5. Jakeb has a friend riding home on the bus with him--he's very excited about this.

6. This morning it was actually chilly outside--so it's a fall teaser. I am pretty sure a few months ago I was speaking of summer teasers. 95+ degree weather for weeks at a time has me singing a different tune.

7. I have pretty much stocked our stash of cloth diapers for the baby boy...fingers crossed I can stick with it.

8. Zachary is kinda coming around about football but I am thinking it's not really going to be his thing. Which works for me.

9. Our a/c has frozen up twice this week--not cool. BUT my brother is/was an A/C guy this is cool. Hopefully he was able to work his magic on it.

10. 98 days until my due date. Crazy cool.

11. Gavin has been banned to the couch today--you know since he's sick. He is not pleased. I am hoping he gets my point!

12. I wish someone would ban me to the couch for a day. Or 7.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed