2. The next week and half or so is decently busy....wrapping my head around all that is eek! But really it's all easy peasy stuff it's just the fear of forgetting about one of them that stresses me out.
3. Zachary has his first "preseason game" this Saturday....
4. I am working on some paintings for Nolan's room....I am not a painter so we shall see. Fortunately there isn't a whole lot of creativity going on so I don't really need to be talented with a brush!
5. The paintings are on canvas's....4 little 8x8 canvas's that used to hang in Jakeb's room when he was a little tiny toddler boy. I am painting over what was on them....slightly sad to see them go!
6. All 3 boys are super excited about their new brother--Gavin won't actually say "super excited" but Jakeb and Zachary certainly will and it's so gosh darn sweet.
7. We have a massive mosquito problem going on here...hoping the call to the county will get it resolved. They have been surprisingly responsive so I am cautiously optimistic. The problem stems from a drainage pond that is in the neighborhood behind our house....nice.
8. I stitched up the items that needed to be stitched...I mentioned them a while ago. I finally did it...only problem is Gavin now has bloodied shorts and I have a sore finger tip. Seamstress I am not. I am however good at getting just about any stain out of anything....and really the new seams look pretty good! Despite poking my finger tip more times than I can count with the blasted needle. And it didn't hurt much so I kept on sewing...oops.
9. I am trying not to stress about the guest situation that will happen when Nolan is born....my hibernation of sorts that has taken place as a result of moving away from all family and friends has made me less tolerable of crowds and noise and what not. I imagine that will not dissipate upon giving birth.
10. Thinking on those terms I am also moderately nervous about the 4 kid thing. 3 loud rambunctious boys and a newborn...see #9. But also see #6...it will be fine.
11. We have a great many massively large trees in our yard....the sound of the breeze rushing thru them is so very lovely. Even watching them swish and sway...
12. It's very quiet in the house....all I can hear is the hum of the a/c and the occasional gust of wind thru the trees.
No comments:
Post a Comment