I am trying really hard to not count down the days--I don't know the exact number because well I am no psychic but also because I just don't know how many days until the due date...I think we might be in the 80's though and that's cool. And really some days are easier than others, today was not one of those days. I did get some laundry done and the house is pretty decently picked up...eh it could use some dusting but it's certainly not growing things yet so that's a good thing. I definitely could mop but no thank you that flat out sucks not pregnant so I will drag my feet on that one until you know...I can't drag my feet because the floors are that gross. We aren't there yet, thank you very much. It's the little things.
I am thoroughly enjoying my quiet time at home--don't get me wrong I love those boysies like mad crazy but I didn't know 7 or so hours of alone time could be so nice. I kinda forgot. First off Jakeb is 9 so this is the first time I have had days and days of just time in like a long time. It's cool, I kinda like it. I also might get stuck in this pattern of sitting at home alone so this might turn into a bad thing--right now I am enjoying it. What am I talking about anyway...in 70-80 some odd days we will have a newborn....duh. I am enjoying it while I can is what's going on folks.
The kids are adjusting well to school and we are getting into a routine with homework and studying and putting our bags away and all that fun stuff. Hopefully by baby time it will be second nature to everyone.
Hmmm...really I feel like I am being redundant in my posting lately......sorry about that. Though I am glad life isn't being too exciting right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment