After completely melting away Saturday morning/afternoon the boys and I relaxed away the rest of Saturday and Robert took off for a Titans game in TN.
I had plans of lounging by the pool on Sunday and got up and made breakfast and packed drinks and snacks for doing just that. We lasted one hour. I thought it would be a genius idea to walk past Jakeb and Zachary and give them a little shove into the pool--you know because I am a cool mom like that... Let's set it up here a bit....Both boys were squating next to the pool filling up squirt guns. I was walking past...came to Zachary first and gave him a little push and in he goes. He popped up ready to yell at his brother but his brother was getting shoved in as well....however. Jakeb being the fleeier that he is heard Zachary's splash and jumped up lightening quick to run away. Except I was already standing over him. As in his head went into my face with such force I had no choice but to shove him in like a crazy person--pausing only a moment to make sure he didn't slam into the wall of the pool before I collapsed to the ground crying in pain. Thus traumatizing my children....their poor little gasps of terror will likely haunt me longer than the pain of a possible broken nose. Someone screamed MOMMY! someone screamed SHE"S BLEEDING! and somehow Jakeb managed to get into the bathroom to get wet paper towels for me because he's apparently a quick thinker. If we also don't recall I have a pierced nose...when I saw blood I was certain my nose ring had punctured something, despite having no pain at that spot. But fortunately it didn't and the blood actually came from the other side. I look pretty. Actually it doesn't look as bad as I feared. My nose is swollen and apparently crooked....which is cute. I at this point do not have black eyes so that's a plus. Let's just not study my nostrils or septum for too long mmmmk? I am off to the Dr. this morning for my 28 week appt so they can tell me what they think I should do. Because you know a private parts doctor is so the same as a nose doctor. It's all exciting really. On a good note any pain I was feeling from the pregnancy is really seeming quite miniscule.
Also because Gavin and Zachary felt like they needed some excitement this weekend too...Gavin used his head to provide some blunt force trauma to Zachary's face. So he's off to school this morning with a nicely busted lip. We are looking really cute.
And maybe Robert should stay close to home for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment