Thursday, August 27, 2009

'roids man...

As a result of Gavin's recent bout that landed us in the ER, he was prescribed a short round of steroids. Now this wasn't the first time he's had steroids and I expected him to be just fine on them as I don't recall having issues in the past. If you recall Zachary was on them for SIX weeks straight almost 2 years ago and that was a nightmare.
Um, right so it appears that Gavin turns into even more of a b-r-a-t than he can be without steroids. oh.my.good.lord. I have been kicked at, screamed at, hit at, told to go away, get away from me, leave me alone, don't look at me. That I am not nice, I am not fair, and today he told me "I don't like you anymore. I wish Daddy was here and not you." All this from a teeny tiny 27lb 3 year old. We have had fits galore. Whew it's been loads of fun. I am sure you are extremely jealous. Unfortunately today was the last day for the steroids, we are all just devastated to see the good times end.
On a not so bratty note...he asked me quite cutely today "How do they make dogs talk on TV?" I told him it wasn't real and he then started talking about how "Bumblebee" from Transformers talks and I said they used a computer to make him talk...to which he said "NOoo, he talks from his radio!" He's not a complete monster but pretty close.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I asked John yesterday if he wanted some food to put in his tummy. He looked at me as if I had a third ear and said, "No, Mom. I put food in my mouth!" Yep....

NICK, ANGIE, SAM, AND DREW said...

Ha! I can't wait! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed