Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Long time no me...

Been a bit busy here in the B casa. Jakeb is currently at school attending his first day of 2nd grade. Poor kiddo was SO nervous on Monday morning, when I woke him to get ready to go. I didn't realize that it was just a day to register and actually thought he would be there for 2 hours--not sure why I don't remember doing this last year!? So he was very relieved to see he got to come right back home with me. He was so nervous and "scared" to go that poor guy cried, I felt so bad for him because I remember feeling that nervous about first days of school. I was talking to my mom about it this morning and remember going to a new school in the middle of 8th grade and crying because I was so incredibly nervous. EIGHTH grade. So I knew how Jakeb was feeling, he is so darn sensitive and sweet. Actually all 3 of them are just in different ways. Either way he was a-ok today and told me when we got to school that he wasn't scared at all. So Yay him!
Once I actually get my software all back on my computers like it should be I will post a few pictures of his first day....and probably Zachary's because by then it will have already occurred.
Zman starts next week and honestly I am ready for him to just to get into a routine and just "get it over with". Gavin is supposed to go to his first day tomorrow but it's highly unlikely that he will being that he barfed an ungodly amount all over my bed in the middle of the night last night. He has been ok so far today but I don't know that I will push it. Stomach viruses at our house t-totally suck because it takes nearly 3 weeks for it to run it's course thru everyone. Not a good time, not at all.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed