Saturday, August 22, 2009

Oh Peanuts...

So the other day I was sitting in the living room with Zachary and Gavin and they are of course trying to snag Rosa (new kitten) from under the couch. I am again telling them to leave her alone for the 13224th time. Then realize that Zachary is saying "Peeennnisss, Oh Peeenisss" *cough* excuse me? I asked him why exactly he was saying that, or rather appearing to call the kitten that. And he says "what? that gets her attention..." I chuckle--it certainly got mine-- and ask him to think of something else to say to get her attention. Being that yelling penis for your cat, is wildly inappropriate and all. So they decided to change it to Peanuts, which of course sounds the flippin' same. Oy vey, boys. Had Jakeb been home he would have quickly stopped that nonsense and most likely been disgusted but his younger 2 hoodlum brothers.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed