Monday, August 3, 2009

Lazy Day

We are having quite a lazy day today and I am bored! The house is pretty darn clean and any other cleaning I could do would require more effort than I am willing to give at this moment (or any moment really). Gavin is snoozing on the couch--his choice spot to take his nap. Fine by me, he naps there easily so whatever works. Jakeb and Zachary are upstairs playing with toys, and on the Wii.
They both requested to stay home today so that's what we are doing. I squeezed myself into my swimsuit, grabbed a towel, and a book and plopped down outside this morning while they played in the pool. Though that of course doesn't last long before they are arguing, splashing me, whining to go inside, needing a drink, and basically just annoying the crap outta me. Despite all that I did manage to get thru a few chapters and relax a bit. We had lunch and are just chilling.
When school starts back my ever growing personal inner tube and I are heading back to the gym pronto. It's shameful that I haven't gone in 2 months. My membership fee comes out tomorrow and that is now $90 down the drain (2 months worth)....that and I have gained nearly 10lbs in the meantime!! Seriously that's insanity. Lazy ass eh?
I have started finishing up the boys 365's from last year so I will eventually get a slide show up of that...though I doubt anyone is going to look at 365+ pictures in one sitting of someone else's kid...I know I wouldn't. No offense. But that's a lot of flippin' pictures!
Starting to hear loud voices and booms going on upstairs guess I should get off my duff and go investigate before Gbabes is woken up and his after nap wrath is induced upon us all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You *COULD* call your friend Brandy back if you are so bored :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed