Monday, August 31, 2009

Deep Breath....

taking a deep breath, lots of them...I am not feeling 100% and the kids have trashed the house. Neither of which makes me very happy. Trashed house = me on the edge of a psychotic episode.
I don't know what it is about a messy house that sends me over the edge...but when I walk around the corner and see a room that is d-e-s-t-r-o-y-e-d, it just about destroys my sanity. I try, I really try to be chill about it, but it just doesn't work. It's just something I.cannot.handle. Toys here and there I am just fine with but looking like someone took numerous buckets of toys and dumped them all over a room, combined with a smattering of toys, shoes, socks, blankets, and various other objects all over the house...and you get my head spinning and my vocal chords getting one heck of a work out. It's just not pretty, ask my housemates or you can just trust me on it.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed