Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I take that back

So in a previous post I ranted a bit about Gavin and claimed his horrid behavior was a result of the steroids he had been on. So yeah I take that back...apparently it's just Gavin. He's told me numerous times today he doesn't like me. I tried telling him that's not nice and it hurts peoples feelings--though I honestly could care less that he is saying this because I can tell he's just doing it to be a stink pot. And he doesn't care one eensy weensy bit. He's told me he wants to be mean and that he likes being mean. Lovely just what you like a 3yr old to tell you.
Though reports from preschool teachers today, tell me he's "such a sweet boy" and is very good. Either he's got a split personality or he's one tricky character and likes to be extra special just for me. I thinking the later is true.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Girl, do you live at my house? Are our kids the same?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed