Thursday, November 20, 2008
Not diggin' it
So anyone else NOT digging Grey's this season? THE man and I have borderline ranted about it after every flippin' episode. Grey's IS my show...like it's the only show I watch religiously...like I once almost cried cause THE man didn't record it for me (once a long time ago). It's it for me. I just can't commit to more than that so because I only commit to the one..I REALLY commit. Anyway but my obsession is becoming less lately. I was NOT about the lesbo thing, was thrilled to read it was going to vanish into thin air. Don't get me wrong I am a-ok with gay/lesbian relationships--to each their own but I did NOT think it fit in there...the entire story line was random as hell. Completely.Random. Didn't like it glad it's gone. But seriously I would take that over the new one with Izzy Stephens and Denny...um no. It's just bad....a ghost? Really...we are doing the ghost love story thing? On Grey's? We have to do that now? Seriously it's bringing back "Days of our Lives" (seriously click that and scroll about 5 min in) memories that I would prefer to forget--and pretend I didn't actually WATCH that nonsense, even though in my defense that's when I swore off soap opera's for good. Right so anyway back to the current ghost. Why oh why do we have to go there...He is dead and we have already had to deal with the constant pop up's of him, now don't get me wrong I was SUPER bummed when they actually killed him off in the show--but it's done you can't bring him back...sorry not happening. I was glad to see she didn't "choose him" but damn that scene should have not even been there thank you. I hope we don't have to go all crazy and junk with it because that might alter my view and opinion of the show. I like Izzy despite her whiney-ish character and despite her lack of much participation to the actually main storylines as of late I would hate to see her go nutty and get the boot. I mean really her and Denny were an item for what like 2 weeks or something---and only in the hospital at that?! And now he's back as a GHOST, come on people I know we can do better than this. I am sure of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I agree! I LoVeD Denny's character and him and Izzy's story line but they totally should have just had him go into a coma or something if they wanted to bring him back! Not diggin the ghost romance thing either!
i totally agree. i even forgot to watch it thursday night. of course it was tivo'd so i went back and watched it. but still.
I agree about the ghost Denny crap. I think the sex scene with him was probably the worst... I go back and forth about watching it and I am definitely on the not 100% interested side again.
I could have written this post. Grey's is the ONLY show I watch on a weekly basis. I want it to be good! WTF with Denny? This story line is ridiculous.
Post a Comment