This first bunch not sure what day this was but we had a bouncey moment for a bit & thank god I didn't fall with my 432 lb camera over my head...ignore the poor quality but for what it's worth I am jumping and snapping lol....
My sweet, sweet Boy1 (one for the 365--one of many sleeping shots)

And my not quite as sweet Boy3--this is how he spent much of this week


And my not quite as sweet Boy3--this is how he spent much of this week

I much prefer this face on him though...
On our "skip day" we headed out to Franklin and I took the boys to Pinkerton Park (where I used to LOVE going as a kid!)
After the park we headed over for haircuts...Gavin's first haircut by someone other than me...
The winter hats for the year...
And of course Halloween festivities...
and no my costume is not a s-l-u-t...I have more taste than that LOL, my costume is just based around the wig...so I went with pink and black--the wig was labeled "gothic cheerleader" but that wasn't what I was going for LOL. instead I look like a gothic 10 year old go figure..
And for our night out...
On the way home...aren't we sweet?
And from this morning...my sweet boy1 and boy2


















3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a wild and exciting night, and haha, I would not have known that slutty 10 year old in the back was you!
I love the pics. and the costumes. You do look 10 years old. :) Did you get candy? When are we gonna take my belly pics? Love ya girl...Amber
I love the pics. and the costumes. You do look 10 years old. :) Did you get candy? When are we gonna take my belly pics? Love ya girl...Amber
Post a Comment