Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Double UGH...

Nope this does NOT have to do with the election because as previously noted I am thrilled with the outcome :-D.

First UGH is because I am getting a gosh darn cold...ugh.

Second UGH becasuse I did not wake up this morning knowing everything I possibly can about photoshop. I manage on thru I do what I can and everything is completely self taught...by myself and my friend the internet. I have considered tracking down a course or 2 but honestly have no clue what category I would fall in because I am sure there are some basic steps I missed along the way that I may need to advance into a "more advanced" course but I would hate to sit thru an entire "basic" just to realize I knew them all...ugh. This is prompted because I have drooled and oooh'd and ahhh'd over the card templates I am seeing and am frustrated I can't make them myself...some I can, I can do basic stripes & dots but not all those pretty ones! So ugh...ugh...UGH.
Here is my lousy-ish attempt this evening...maybe tomorrow I will try again, but for tonight I am sick and tired...literally.
CardTEST

3 comments:

The Boerner-Thompson Household said...

You are crazy! That looks great! When you want to do mine! Can you mail mine too ;)

Tracy said...

It looks great! My best advice to save time and energy is to find a different program to do cards. I haven't even attempted to do anything like that in photoshop. Way hard!! Anyway...once you figure it out can you teach me? ;)

Tracy said...

It looks great! My best advice to save time and energy is to find a different program to do cards. I haven't even attempted to do anything like that in photoshop. Way hard!! Anyway...once you figure it out can you teach me? ;)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed