It's Wednesday? Not sure why this week of all weeks is buzzing right on by....I guess I shouldn't be surprised but we really haven't been to crazy busy this week.
Boy3 and I made a overdue trip to walk-ins this morning. Poor kid. We ended up with antibiotics but mostly because we've tried everything else. If he doesn't start getting better (and staying better) we will be headed for an alergist/pulmonologist. It's beginning to feel like he has been sick his entire little life....coughing/wheezing. And I am also beginning to think it's allergies. Joy.
Boy1 and I are bummed today because my name did NOT get drawn for the upcoming field trip to see a play. First off I personally think it's a bunch of crap that this is how they are doing it...it's because of space but seriously 1 parent gets to go. Quite frankly I am not thrilled with the idea of Boy1 being on the bus on the interstate. Much less me NOT meeting them there. Apparently there were several parents who said they would like to go so she decided that the "fair" way would be to put our names in a hat. I knew when she told me that, that I would not be going. My name in a hat never happens. So Boy1 is pissed and doesn't even want to go watch the darn play. I shouldn't be but I am too...stupid rules. Not that I want to be that like hovering weirdo mother...speaking of last year on a field trip this one mother walked around with her kids blanket draped over her shoulder. Her "big kid" like in school kid. Wow can't wait to see him as an adult. Don't get me wrong Boy1 still snuggles with his "ripped" blankie on occassion but no way in hell would he want me bringing it on a field trip! I mean seriously. I think we missed the middle ground with the they are only little once thing...oh right ok so yeah back to me the not hovering weirdo mother. We are NOT happy with the rule this time around and I may call up little Hannah's mom and just suggest that it would be better that she NOT go....besides I don't see her up at the school on a weekly basis now do I? Dumb rules. (and yes I know that it's not THAT big of deal...but for the time being it is)
I am totally slacking on my 365's lately....I AM doing them but uh yeah can we say BORING pictures. I do however have ideas in my head to toss out but keep forgetting....I find myself saying 'i forgot' WAY too often. Like I am totally going to snag a shot of Boy1's "weird fingers"...for some reason lately he keeps rolling his fingers up on top of each other like folding his pinky onto his ring finger, his ring finger onto his middle etc. I have asked him about this and he told me he is doing it because his fingers feel like they are going to fall off...um what the hell? So one day I told him to stop....he said ok and then said "oh no just one more time" ok freak. So now I tell him he's weird fingers. He doesn't care for that much but I am not crazy about the tard fingers either. Seriously it's weird.
Okie dokie folkies....gonna go kick it with THE man....er I mean sit and watch him "WIN LUIGI!!!" serious.excitment.serious.
1 comment:
yeah, little k's class did the whole draw a name out of a hat thing too. it's retarded that only 1 parent can go. his teacher said, "i am drawing a name out of the hat. if you don't hear back from me, your name didn't get pulled." wth? WHATEVER teach.
*as a side note, i am laying in bed, on my laptop, and as i am writing this, my husband comes overr to tell me something. he happened to glance over to the right of the screen and saw your picture with the if my house is clean...he busted out laughing and said, "that's momma!" (p.s. i'm momma) lmao!
Post a Comment