Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bad, bad...

BAD Rachel....for looking at this stuff now I am going to have to walk away from the computer that is just bad, bad, bad...anyone who knows me knows I Have a weakness for spending money...particularly on kids clothes, especially kids clothes from The Gap. And yes I have been known to do so *cough*at full price*cough*...shameful, really it is. But seriously....I keep wanting to pick a few items to prove what I am talking about but I can't even do that so look at the link!?! Agh all of it....can I just have ALL of it!? Seriously they will wear it and take care of it, I PROMISE. The sweater hoodies, the converse, the ragged jeans, with the pimpin' hats, did I mention the sweaters?

1 comment:

Christy Sanford said...

oh the sweaters!!!! oh my...i am so with you on this!!!! the childrens place has sucked me in lately with their prices and i can get all 4 of mine some very cute shirts.. oh my but you are right on those sweaters!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed