Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday Twelve

Haven't done one of these in a while....and I can't think of a good topic to bore you with soooo we'll go this route today...er tonight.

1. We did some Christmas shopping today for the boys. They all have their "big gifts" purchased and a few small ones...other than a few little things we are pretty much done with them.

2. THE man got one of his gifts early this year. As previously mentioned I have been wanting to get a bike seat for my bike to toss Boy3 in and be able to ride around with Boy2 and Boy1....well this leave THE man bikeless as he sold his (much too expensive) bike years ago and just can't go cheap....well I went cheap for him and got him a bike tonight at good ole wally world. YAY for family bike rides. And thanks to my dad for getting me a bike seat for boy3!

3. I have decided THE man baby's boy3 and that is the root of all our problems with him...ok not really but he does baby him so it's time to start cracking the whip

4. speaking of whip...have you ever heard of "ghost ride the whip"? My bestest pal JennyLynn told me about it and her and I hunted you tubes of it...not so much funny as stupid...go see. HERE or HERE

5. And exactly why someone thinks that is smart is beyond me but the second one is purty cute...

6. It's down right coooolllld here in Mid Ten today...brrr. And it's only going to get colder, I was just kidding about all that bring on the cool weather stuff...I mean really I am all for it til it's starts getting cold and then I remember that I despise the cold. I could never live in Alaska. yowch.

7. Speaking of Alaska anyone catch Tina Fey on SNL lately...oh my good stuff. That's been THE man and I's thing lately.

8. Also on SNL..."and now I am gonna talk to a GOAT"....seriously we are STILL talking about this one....oh it was funny and even funnier to drag out for weeks.

9. I walked in yesterday to Boy2 reading a book with THE man....let me rephrase that TO THE man. Now that's neato schmeato.

10. I totally busted Boy1's teach today at toys r us at um 9 o'clock this morning hehe. I knew she was out cause Boy1 told me...I totally teased her about it too...but fo real, I am glad she can take time off like that because I always wonder how that works. And I really dig his teacher this year...so that's good :)

11. Boy1 and Boy2 are so stankin' cute with their bears....seriously it's damn cute. Boy1 told me tonight he loves his bear so much he just wants to hold it all the time but he can't because he has to go to school. Silly kid has never been that into a stuffed animal.Ever.

12. I stayed up way too late tonight...but did manage to get a lot done! So that's good.

Peace out.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I freakin' LOVED the Mark Wahlberg skit!!! Did he not do a perfect impression?!? Hahahaha!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed