Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Lovely...
I have a migraine. I don't get them often and haven't been able to locate the cause...other than maybe they seem to happen more in the colder months? It's tappered down a bit now minus the nausea and I probably should go lay back down as I seemed to feel better then but darnit I don't want to. Everyone is gone so the entire house is quiet and I am stuck in bed!? Many people would relish in that opportunity but I however am not a napper or a lay-around-the-houser. I don't particularly like sleeping past 8 and I don't like taking naps during the day (unless I am dead tired or hungover). THE man would probably attest to all of this and also say that he isn't particularly fond of my go go go tendencies...because he would like to nap and lay around more. Now dont' get me wrong I am not buzzing all over managing to get everything done I should...no no in fact probably just the opposite....doing tons of things but none of the things I should--I am not really the house-wifey type with my doings of things around the house...our house is clean yes, relativley organized yes, spotless everyday no, dinner prepared by me everyday at six no. So while I am on the go I typically feel I have nothing accomplished...which reminds me I have some phone calls I need to make and some emails to respond to...and...and...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello! It's your swap partner, Amy :-) I was just wondering if you got my email with the swap survey? Also, I just checked out your photography site...great pictures!! I sthat Ray LaMontagne singing?
Awww...i hope you feel better! :)
Post a Comment