Thursday, November 6, 2008

Boy3 my boy


You are a wonder every single darn day. I am seriously at a loss with this sweet...oh wait not so sweet...but oh no he IS sweet child of mine. He cracks me up numerous times a day, melts my heart numerous times a day, yet also has me fuming mad numerous times a day. His personality is massive....it's seriously *in my uneducated but experienced* opinion more than his 2 year old little self can handle at his point. He has the sweetest little voice when he talks seriously about things it's tiny and oh so darn sweet. Today when I picked him up at school he noticed another kid with a sippy cup like his. He starts yelling "dey haveacuplie ME" over and over and then stops and corrects himself with "dey haveacuplie US" hmm smarty pants. Just a few minutes ago he decided he was "going to day downsairs wif mommy" while THE man read books to the other boys. While we were sitting on the couch with our Maddie girl I started talking to him about being nice (because lately I am not sure that is a term he is familiar with) so we pet Maddie girl and hugged Maddie girl who then does what she does best and starts flipping out with excitement so he backs up on the couch to avoid the flying paws of thunder and yells "You not getme Maddie guwl EVERW!" Seriously the kid talks like crazy...he didn't talk as soon as his brothers did but I think he has caught up and then some. Maybe it's that he is so small that throws me off but seriously he came up to my friend today and said "You peas tay me potty?" Anyway it's darn good for him that he has these moments of utter cute sweetness because times when he is throwing, punching, rolling, screaming, WAILING...I certainly don't want to say these nice motherly things about him. So let me brag and smile now because with him 10 min later it has ALL changed. And psycho crazy Boy3 reemerges.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed