Really it's 8pm already? Um yeah I am not sure what happened to my day today but around 3pm I looked up and realized that it was nearly over....and it seemed that it had just begun. Weird, but ok. We sat at McD's with a friend for hours while the kids ran wild....er I should say my kid ran wild (Boy2 has been on a wild streak lately---especially in public).
THE man is watching his show while I try to catch up on some emails and what not. He just called me down to ask me how to get the parental block off the system hehe. I think I recall doing that but didn't think it would block his shows---one of which is Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares. Which really I get why it would be blocked fuck is every other word out of the dudes mouth. Granted all 3 of the boys have heard the word and know it's not ok to use...I really don't think they need to hear it THAT often. Boy1 used it appropriatly at 3 1/2 years old...in front of a friend....AND then again in front of the mother in law. Lovely. Thank you Boy1, thank you. Of course now that IS one of my very favoritist kid cussing stories to tell EVER. A sure laugh all the way. I suppose now would be the time to share it...since we are dropping "F" bombs already and everything....huh?
Ok here goes...it's really a proud moment...not...really it kinda is...right so picture this...
Me, friend...Boy1 in his car seat, boy2 and friends kid in their car seats....cruising thru the streets...we pass a man in some snug tappered leg Levi's...friend says "Nice pants." we chuckle....Boy1 pipes up from his cute little seat in the back in his cute little 3 year old voice. "Fucking Freak"... my jaw drops...we laugh til we have tears... Mr. 3 year old Boy1 thinks it must be a funny thing to say so he repeats it over and over til I regain control of myself and tell him no no that's a nasty bad bad word and to stop saying it. He stops, only to repeat himself a few days later with the In laws. Thank god he stopped after that. Boy2's word was "damnit" and Boy3's was "oh sit"...translated to "oh shit". I swear (or don't) that we don't use such language around the kids that often. It has happened a time or 2 but dag not that much! Darn kids....not sure who I can blame for those though...at least they have seen the error in their ways, right? Or ours.
2 comments:
lol ...oh my!!! by the way...we love kitchen nightmares... : )
I am dying here. Diet Coke just came out of my nose. I love this story!
Post a Comment