some Gap....Money well spent :) I got non on sale stuff on sale. YAY for that. Found some rockin' jeans for yours truly, a sweet sweater, hoodie, and some tee's.
THE man is out with a friend this evening they are hitting up Big Bang downtown...my husband is obsessed with this place. On Halloween he had a tad fit because he was vetoe'd on making a stop here (there was a line)...so he's been whining to go. Sitter's on Friday night are hard to come by for us so me coming along wasn't much of an option. Plus I get my night out tomorrow...I can't handle 2 in one weekend!
I am going to go snuggle in bed on this cold rainy evening and read a book!
3 comments:
I gave you a partner...hers had bailed, she'll contact you soon!
:) Love me some 'boro...
Hi Rachel...I am your swap partner...mine original partner has not bothered to return my messages so her loss :-)
I have a survey that a friend of mine made for this swap to get to know your partner better so I would like to email it to you before I go shopping :-) My email is joecoffaro@comcast.net.
BTW...ur kids r adorable!
My hubby is in love with Big Bang too. He took me for the first time Friday night. It was a lot of FUN. We're heading back down there for my birthday this weekend.
Post a Comment