THE man is working from home this week....and just for the record I can't stand it. Our office is located directly above the living room and opens up with french doors over the living room....as in it's not soundproof from the rest of the house. We have 3 children, 2 dogs, and 2 cats. Fortunatly the 2 cats are relatively quiet, and for the most part the 2 dogs are quiet...however the 3 children are NOT quiet...particularly boy2 and especially boy3. So it stresses me out trying to keep them quiet because I am sure there is a bit of NON profressionalism when you are talking to a group of customers and they are hearing children screaming and fighting in the background and the occasional dog bark. Boy3 pretty much does whatever he pleases and if he feels like screaming he's going to scream....fabulous.
I have at least managed to get him to understand he CANNOT use MY computer to work on ALL day long. I mean he was expecting me to like not be on the computer for an entire day? It was nuts, but he has seen the error in his ways (and his scary computer junkie wife) and knows he best not even dream of touching mine.
I do love having him home though so I will take the stress of it.
1 comment:
I know the computer junkie feeling. I feel like the computer is my only real connection to the outside world. Glad HE gets to be at home some. :)
Post a Comment