Sunday, November 16, 2008

Drivin'

Another pretty chill weekend for us... THE man of course went out on Friday....I got to go kick it on Saturday and we all just hung out today. Boy2 stayed in his pj's ALL day yesterday...and slept in them last night (had I been here he would have changed but whatever). So it was a lazy day for them which is nice for them to have from time to time. I was feeling a bit antsy today and with the sun out and the cold day we decided to hit the road and for a "Sunday Drive" my mom is looking at property to buy about an hour from here so we decided to check it out. We also stopped in and checked out the cute little town we drove thru. Grabbed some grub at one of the little restaurants on their square....at which we were the only people. THE man and I talk about moving "to the country" from time to time but honestly I don't know if I could really cut it in the sticks. Apparently my idea of country life is a bit different than what it actually is....as THE man pointed out I grew up "on a farm" that was 25 minutes from Music City...sooo while we did do the farm thing we also had everything else not too far. I really doubt I could actually cut it in a town where my only shopping options are Dollar General or Walmart. Not that those places are bad but um...I need more. At least a Target near by. It sure is pretty in them parts though...
The boys were mighty cute in the BBQ Caboose and the people were mighty sweet....Boy1 has decided we need to go back for their Christmas parade they told us about (of course this is only because he heard "kids get a present"). We just might make the treck back out there just for that cause it kinda sounds fun and cute.
Boy1 also lost a tooth....er I mean had a tooth extracted by yours truly...on Friday evening. He mentioned he could feel the bottom of it with his tongue....oh realllyyyy I thought so of course I couldn't resist. Out it popped! He's cute now...but with our dental history oy vey it's going to be bad in there....so we'll snap pics now before he is crazy teeth.

They are both into the scarves right now...Not gonna discourage that esp when I have the camera out!
THE man looking quite serious...trying to ignore my camera in his face hehe.




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed