Boy3 is finally asleep....at nearly 3pm. My fabulous get away plan was completely foiled and I am none too happy about this. So now I am sitting here stalling until Boy1 is off the bus so I can jet. THE man is behind me working so I need to make sure Boy1 is all situated before I leave so he won't bother THE man too much, he should be done any minute though so that's good. Boy3 fell asleep in the car on the way home from lunch, I mistankingly thought I would rush home toss him in the bed (THE man is home of course) and head back out to run some oh so fun errands. *I have a coupon to THE GAP* I can't let it go unused people. Boy2 is with his friend for a few hours so I was invisioning myself wandering a few stores by myself....damn fit throwing!
oooh I hear him finishing up the call.....oh joy of joys. Peace out people I am going shopping and then off to pick up boy2! Buh bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment