Yesterday my bestest bestest buds were in town (technically 3 of us live in Mid Ten but rarely see each other for some reason??) it was a completely last minute chance that nearly (Tree lives in FL) everyone was here AND available and it was awesome treat to get to spend the day with them. We hung out for a bit and grabbed some lunch, then headed over to HER house to visit for a bit. She is on bed rest and cannot leave so we brought the party to her :) We had the best time as always and as always we wish we could have hung out so much longer. We used a make shift tripod for my camera and took tons of pictures (as always)....so fun...seriously.
Last night I went to Bunco with one of the "groups" I am in...it was fun as always AND I was one of the winners! YAY for some extra dough baby!
We decided last minute today to treat the boys to build a bear we have never gone because they are over priced but we saw an add for cheaper bears and decided we could come off some moola to take them (that and I won bunco!). They were super cute about it and so excited ...Boy2 loves some stuffed animals...Boy1 could take or leave them...and Boy3 won't hardly touch his bear, I shouldn't have pushed the issue with him and let him not get a bear because he really didn't care for one too much. Would have saved ourselves $17, darnit!
Anyway we had a grand ole weekend, well grandish hehe.
Here's some pics from the weekend and this past week....enjoy!
Yesterday..."the girls"


Mr. Boy3 watching his bros do flips

Snoozing...

Pretty leaves in our yard...

Boy2 with pretty leaves...


and the Mr. Model Boy1 (now I take stunning pics--no credit to me it's them--of all of them all the time but I LOVE this shot of him)

3 comments:
Aww! All of my "girls" live in different states, so I totally understand how excited you must have been to visit! Glad you had fun!
What a great weekend! Don't forget to email all the pics you took. :)
LOVE the awesome leaves/cute boy pics!!!
Post a Comment