So remember that wii fit? Hmmhmm yes that's the one...the one I raved about and oh how great it is and I am going to use it everyday blah blah blah. Would you believe that I haven't used it in uh about let's see...2 months? Not even turned the thing on...surprised? Yeah I bet not. And to top it off I ate food out not once...but THREE times today. Starbucks for "breakfast", Moe's for lunch (yes I love that place), and *coughKrystalscough* for dinner. Seriously something has to give...and it's going to be the seems on my pants...I am not kidding.
It doesn't help that there are signs for food everywhere...and I am serious when I think they put some kind of "addicting" something in the food so that when I am sitting here at my house with my kitchen full of food that I bought because it after all is what *I* like I long for nothing other than Chicken tenders and fries from Zaxby's or Skillet Queso from Chilli's...or worse still Chilli Cheese pups from Krystals. I think I am being drugged, really that has to be it. I mean just typing those food choices out make me want to rush to the porcelain throne...really why would I choose to eat such. No wonder "america is fat". Turn on the TV for 5 minutes during meal time and you are blasted with food commercials. We are marketed to every single time we turn around. Now don't me wrong I get suckered just like every other Tom, Dick, and Harry...I just can't help it. Those sweaters, shoes, toys, cool drink holders...I mean I DO have to get them all. I do however hate it. Not because I can't buy it all (although I can't)...but because I find myself wanting these stupid trinkets...and for what reason? I can manage to stifle off some idiotic purchases like THIS or well the other hundred stupid creations people have come up with. Now see if I had thought this out before I dived into this rant I could pull out link after link of dumb items that people think are just great...but alas as are all my posts, I am again unprepared. So the peepee teepee is all I got---cus I have thought it was stupid forever...I mean come on can we say LAZY. Anyway stupid commercials and marketing...buy, buy, buy is the moto huh?
Right.... so....anyway I need to get back on that Wii fit....
2 comments:
Hahaha...I totally bought the Peepee Teepee when I was pregnant with Aidan and NEVER used them, but they were pretty funny:) Apparently I buy on "humor". :)
All I have to say it Ditto! Ditto on the foods and the Wii fit! I have every great intention of eating better and using the Wii fit but yeah, *great intent* being the key words here! LOL
Post a Comment