Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve Eve

The boys are seriously counting down the HOURS until the actual time they can rip into their presents. And while I am excited for them to get all these new fun goodies, I am a bit disappointed in their greediness...as to be expected I suppose as they are kids but dag seriously...selfish little monsters they are fo real. I can't hardly blame them if I knew that under the tree was oodles of funness just for me I would probably be just as greedy and selfish, I suppose that is human nature or something....but the other part of me (the less selfish part) realizes that it's not so nice. Either way I am stoked that we can put away the clutter of the season in just a few more days. And I am stoked for the boys to see all of the oodles of funness they will be receiving even if they are greedy little stink pots.
We have all been relatively quarantined to the house this week and I would like to say that it has NOT been much fun for one and all. It started with Boy2 LAST Saturday as previously mentioned...Boy1 on Wednesday...Boy3 on Friday...and Yours Truly on Sunday. However mine seems to have drug on much longer and kicked me hard. I have been down for the count, not a good time of year to be out of commission but whatcha gonna do? Thank God THEman has been here to take care of me....and he has. Just for the record he seriously rocks, like for real I am a lucky girl. And he is waiting for me downstairs to watch a movie togever....so I best get a move on.
In case I do actually keep myself away for the Holidays...have a good one!!

1 comment:

Angie Morris said...

Hope you guys are feeling better :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed