Thursday, December 11, 2008

By George it's a snowin'!

It started snowing here about hmm...around 4:30 or so...by 5:30 we had a good covering on the ground. It's starting to melt now actually...and I thought it might so at 7:15ish the kids and I bundled up and headed outside for 30 min or so. We have good lights in the back so it lit up the back yard and we had a big time! Seriously this is the first time we have ever been able to build a snowman...the snow has always been too fluffy or something but this stuff is wet and just perfect--ok I take that back Boy1's first snow my friend and I made a snowman--a big snowman actually-- but um he was like 7 months old it doesn't count. They were so cute about it all! We came in freezing but had a good time so it's all good in the 'hood..
Here's some pics super quick....THE man is patiently waiting for me to watch a movie...so gotta be quick about this...it's more than a little...as usual
Snowball fight!!!

Finished Frosty!


How cute is he? Poor kid was frozen but would have stayed out all night I think!


Is this not hilarious! THE man not the ghetto trampoline in our back yard...



And this was yesterday...totally random with this post but too cute...I turned around and he had all his pups lined up while he ate his soup...sweet Boy2

4 comments:

NICK, ANGIE, SAM, AND DREW said...

I'm jealous of your snow. We were supposed to get some, but we didn't. :(

The Foley 5 said...

Awe, love the great snow pics! Looks like you guys had fun last night, I'm jealous ... our fun night consisted of taking Parker to the ER :(

Unknown said...

OMG, those are awesome! It looks like you guys had a great time :)

The Todd's said...

So cute! I really wanted to take Bailey out to play in it, but I could not get out of bed!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed