Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Memories

Every year I buy the boys (and THEman and I) a gingerbread house kit and we sit down and all do it together "as a family". The boys made of big deal about that tonight as we did it all together that we had to sit down and do it "as a family". So here we are happily doing our house...THEman and I trying not to shove the kids out of the way and take over the project and the kids trying to not eat the candy and goodies that come with the kit. Boy1 and Boy2 of course finished with their given candies to decorate the house with well before Boy3 so Boy2 reached over and snatched half of Boy3's candies....Boy3's reaction...he huff's and puff's, yells "HEEEEEYYYY, You took my balls!!" slams his hand on the table and quite irritatedly yells "DAMN IT!!!" This after I just tell my friend that he hasn't said it since she watched him last....nice. Needless to say we will have to tackle that another day because THEman and I didn't respond appropriately and instead of scolding....like 10 year olds sat there giggling and laughing at him.

3 comments:

The Foley 5 said...

I don't know what's funnier ... the fact that Boy 3 said "you took my balls" or that he said "damn it" and you laughed! hahaha Kids really do say the darndest things!

Ashley said...

So awesome:) Travis and I are 3rd. grader parents, too...hahaha.

Angie Morris said...

You are freakin hiralous! I want to buy my kids one to do just because I know it will be fun for me LOL

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed